Admission = Free
Other Regionals are at WakeMed Saturday. Traffic could be a little crazy. Expect races every 30minutes when arriving (for example, 9:10am & 9:40am possible road closings due to racers on course).
Awards at 12:15pm
- From the start you head downhill for approximately 550m.
- It runs flat until about the 1050 mark.
- There is a gradual, winding hill that is approximately 250m in length.
- The course then flattens out for 150m then you head back down hill for 150m.
- It runs flat for the next 150m, which brings you past the 1 mile mark.
- You then head back up the same hill that you started down.
- After cresting the hill at the starting line, you run flat for approximately 450-500m. Then the course heads down hill, and you begin a series of fairly steep rolling hills (2) that are crested just as you reach the 2 mile mark.
- There is a long gradual downhill for approximately the next 300m.
- The course runs flat from about 3600m until about the 4400m mark.
- The final climb is running up the starting hill one last time and then you run flat for the last 90m into the finish.